Hahn Mason will be “re-opening” the local offices on June 01, 2020. We have all had to make significant behavioral changes to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Those efforts must to continue! Good hygiene is a cornerstone for minimizing the risk of infectious diseases. In addition to the local branch plans developed by the Branch Managers, the following guidelines have been established:
• Working from an office is a matter of personal choice. HMI employees have the ability to work remote, as applicable
• Social distancing (specifically, staying 6 feet away from others when you must go into a shared space)
• The warehouse will continue to not allow customers in the building and service customers from the door/vehicles. We anticipate loosening this restriction in Phase 3 of the State of North Carolina’s Re-opening Guidance.
• The continued use of virtual and/or collaboration tools
• Frequently washing hands or use alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
• Wearing cloth (or other) face coverings, as applicable
• Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
• Staying home when sick, or if symptoms present
• Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
• All visitors will be provided a mask and gloves as needed
It is important to continue to follow federal, state, tribal, territorial, and local guidance for reopening businesses and America. By following these practices, we can help flatten the curve and hopefully limit the spread of COVID-19.