Pool HVAC Units in North and South Carolina
Hahn Mason Air Systems is proud to be an integral part of the North and South Carolina building construction and mechanical equipment industry for over 50 years, serving you from our office and warehouse locations in Asheville, Charlotte, Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Raleigh, Eastern NC, and Hickory. We represent one of the finest Pool HVAC manufacturers in Seresco and are proud to offer their technology on your next project.
What sets our pool HVAC units apart?
Seresco is an industry leader in pool HVAC units. There are multiple attributes that put Seresco products ahead of the competition:
- Lowest possible refrigerant charge in the industry while maintaining performance
- Better modulation and the ability to provide more consistent space control year-round
- Easier serviceability using interchangeable sealed refrigerant compressor modules to completely eliminate costly onsite refrigerant work
Pool HVAC Unit Design Resource Center
Below you will find some helpful information relating to the proper design and application for your next pool HVAC project.
Which industries can utilize pool HVAC units?
The specialists at Hahn-Mason have experience helping clients from a variety of industries with HVAC units for their indoor pools. Examples include:
Hahn-Mason understands the importance of providing a high-quality indoor pool experience to your guests. We also understand that providing this experience can be expensive. That’s why we offer premium, reliable pool dehumidifiers with the lowest operating, energy, and maintenance costs in the industry.
Gym goers expect their pools to be at the perfect humidity and temperature, but gym owners realize how difficult and costly maintaining the right climate can be. That’s where Hahn-Mason comes in. With Seresco’s first-rate pool dehumidifiers, owners can avoid the money pit that comes with operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment.
Design questions we can help answer for your next project
- What is the pool water temperature?
- What is the room air temperature?
- What is the outdoor air CFM per standard 62?
- Baseline is 0.48 CFM/sq ft of water and wet deck
- What is the exhaust air pressure?
- What are the cooling load and heating load for this space?
- Will the space host swim meets? If so, how many spectators and competitors?
- What condensation and vapor migration considerations are there?
- What energy & LEEDs considerations are there?
- What service and maintenance will be required? Is the unit accessible for service and maintenance?
The specialists at Hahn Mason can help you design your pool HVAC system with these questions in mind.
Check out Seresco’s comprehensive natatorium design guide for creating the optimal indoor pool environment
Contact Hahn-Mason for Your Next Pool HVAC Application
Are you located in the Carolinas and considering replacing your pool HVAC system? Or installing an indoor pool that needs the best HVAC unit in the industry? Contact Hahn-Mason Air Systems today at (704)-523-5000. Hahn-Mason has 10 offices conveniently located in Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, Hickory, Eastern NC, Greensboro, Greenville, Charleston, Columbia, and Virginia.