Packaged Roof Top Units (RTU’s) Representative in North Carolina
If you own a commercial building in the Carolinas, a rooftop HVAC system is a cost–efficient and eco–friendly way to provide heating and air conditioning to the entire building. Rooftop units are ideal for buildings small and large, such as medical facilities, hotels, offices, and stores because you can create zone control that will heat or cool each individual unit or area of the building.
Supplying Packaged RTU’s to North Carolina and South Carolina
Our packaged rooftop units represent some of the most innovative technology in the market. Combining industry-leading efficiency with fast, easy installation and service, Hahn Mason continues to offer reliable systems that deliver exceptional comfort in commercial buildings. We are happy to supply packaged rooftop units to facilities throughout the Carolinas. Our team is here to work side by side with you and help you realize the benefits of utilizing a packaged RTU.
What Are the Benefits of Packaged RTU’s from Hahn Mason?
The quietest, lightest, and most efficient rooftop units in their class
- Controlled costs through efficiency
- Planned and budgeted replacement programs
- Sustainable green energy solutions
- Affordable financing options
- Extended warranty programs
What are the Benefits of a Rooftop Unit?
One of the main benefits of installing a rooftop unit system is that they usually cost less to install than other commercial HVAC systems. One of the reasons is that it can be installed as one unit on your rooftop. RTU’s are quiet, efficient, and save floor space. Rooftop systems can effectively heat or cool several different zones at once, and they are easier to install and maintain. Rooftop heat pump systems are just one way to provide efficient heating and cooling. Call us any time to learn about the many different commercial HVAC systems we can help you design or provide for your facility.
What do We Need to Know When Selecting Rooftop Units for Your Next Project?
- Total Blower / Supply Air CFM
- What are the Electrical Requirements?
- VAV Application? Is a VFD needed?
- What is the Nominal Cooling Capacity?
- If Heat is required, what is the Nominal Heating Capacity?
- Type of Heat – Electric or Gas or Reheat?
- Required Efficiency / EER / SEER / IEER. Low, Medium, High?
- Are there Outside Air Requirements (if any)?
- Economizer, Yes or No?
- What is the Enthalpy / Sensible Control?
- Dampers – Barometric / Motorized / Manual
- Is Powered Exhaust Needed?
- What are the Dehumidification Requirements (if any)?
- What are the IAQ Requirements (if any)?
- What Type of Filtration is Needed? High Efficiency Filters?
- Do you Need a UVC Light?
- Is Demand Control Ventilation Required?
- Where will the RTU be Located?
- Is a Roof Curb Needed? If so, What Type?
- What Control Requirements – BAS or Standalone
- What Options are required?
Finally, What is the intent of the overall design? Some of what to consider include:
- Cost – Lowest First Cost or Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Are you trying to meet any design standards such as LEED accreditation
- What is the application? RTU’s for a medical facility will have different requirements from that of a retail building.
Contact Hahn-Mason for Your Next Packaged RTU Application
Are you considering a packaged RTU for your facility in the Carolinas? Contact Hahn-Mason Air Systems today at (704)-523-5000. Hahn-Mason has 10 offices conveniently located in Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, Hickory, Eastern NC, Greensboro, Greenville, Charleston, and Columbia.