Vibration Isolation and Seismic Restraint Equipment in North and South Carolina
Hahn Mason Air Systems is proud to be an integral part of the North and South Carolina building construction and mechanical equipment industry for over 50 years, serving you from our ten office and warehouse locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. We represent one of the finest noise control specialists in Kinetics Noise Control and are proud to offer their technology to your next project.
Kinetics is an industry leader in all aspects of noise control and is deeply respected amongst design engineers, architects, and acoustical consultants. Adding new products and engineering services in the HVAC market has strengthened the offering keeping Kinetics at the forefront of this industry.
It is our goal to team with Kinetics Noise Control to meet the quality needs of our customers and maintain the flexibility to adapt custom specifications as requested.
What is vibration isolation?
Vibration isolation products allow building owners to install complex heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems without the worry of noise and vibration problems.
The specialists at Hahn Mason partner with Kinetics Noise Control to provide:
- Technical assistance in selecting a tailor-made isolation system.
- Vibration isolation products to meet the required specifications of the project.
What are the benefits of vibration isolation?
Vibration isolation products are used to:
- Reduce the transmission of noise and vibration from mechanical equipment onto a building structure
- Support, isolate, and suspend mechanical equipment
- Protect equipment from damage during seismic activity
Design Questions to Consider
The following are examples of questions to keep in mind when considering vibration isolation or seismic and wind restraint for your next project:
- Is there equipment mounted on the roof that will require certified wind restraint?
- Does the mechanical equipment require Vibration isolation?
- Does any of the pipe or ductwork require isolation?
- Are there any delegated design elements Kinetics can offer custom engineering solutions for? (pipe stress analysis, Riser designs, etc.)
Contact Hahn-Mason for Your Next Seismic/ Vibration Application
Are you located in the Carolinas and curious about vibration isolation or seismic and wind restraint for your next project? Contact Hahn-Mason Air Systems today at (704)-523-5000. Hahn-Mason has 10 offices conveniently located in Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, Hickory, Eastern NC, Greensboro, Greenville, Charleston, Columbia, and Virginia.