Raleigh Branch Manager
Hahn Mason is looking for an experienced and ambitious Branch Manager in Raleigh, NC to oversee all functions of our local branch from the hiring of employees to managing customer relations to implementing business strategies. Applicants should have a good combination of analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving industry landscape. The ideal candidate should be excited about building and maintaining a talented team and have a good rapport with new and existing customers in the area. We’re specifically looking for natural leaders who know what it takes to guide a team to success in the Raleigh market.
What We are Looking for is a High Character Person who:
• Effectively communicates with HMI Leadership, the Raleigh Team, and the Raleigh customer base.
• Under general direction from HMI Leadership ethically manages the local business, grows sales, and delivers customer satisfaction plans, including revenue, gross margin, and asset management.
• Deploys and maintains standardized tools, systems, and support for the assigned employees.
• Manages the resources to maximize customer satisfaction and improve productivity and profitability.
• Ensures overall branch teamwork, excellence, and growth.
• Is actively involved in the local service community, industry organizations, and charity organizations and face-to-face networking with technical schools, community colleges, and local businesses.
• Is a player & coach who achieves teamwork, customer satisfaction, and repeat business.
• Ensures adequate usage of stock/warehouse capabilities.
• Coordinates with all intra-company departments.
Expectations of the Role:
• Builds partnering relationships with assigned accounts to secure orders.
• Estimates job bids and prepare proposals with contractors, engineers, manufacturers, and building owners.
• Trains the local team in all aspects of the HVAC Rep business.
• Coordinates with vendors and manufacturers.
• Completes sales calls to generate new business and build on existing relationships.
• Participates and collaborates to pursue projects with HMI Sales Engineers, based on account assignments, and honors the credit split guidelines in rewarding teamwork that increases project win rates and profitability.
• Develops a solid understanding and remains current on industry standards, pertinent building codes, and best practices for the design of HVAC systems.
• Participates in professional organizations for reasons of personal development, customer relationship building, and industry networking within the local market community.
• Creates excitement, enthusiasm, teamwork, and communication with all current and new team members and manufacturers.
• Delivers and/or exceeds the business results for HMI Raleigh.
• A person of high character
• Live or relocate to the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
• Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to manage multiple personnel, projects, and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
• Strong, listening, communication, and teamwork skills.
• Engineering degree (Electrical, Mechanical strongly preferred).
• 10+ years of previous full-time Management and Technical experience (HVAC Industry preferred).
Your effective date for this position is immediate
Compensation & Benefits
• HMI Branch Manager Commission Sales Plan with a “draw”
• Health insurance program (HMI pays for employee & dependents voluntary)
• Short term disability insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Voluntary dental insurance
• Expenses will be paid by HMI per current company policies.
• Participation in the HMI 401k plan
Geoffry Bent | General Manager
O: 704-523-5000 | M: 704-240-1240
4901 Dwight Evans Road, Ste. 120
Charlotte, NC 28217
Follow Us on LinkedIn